Google
 

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Good Start to the Year


This is what I have already started for my goals for January.
In the first picture the large hats are all chemo caps done in Baby Clouds and/or Light and Lofty yarn. The pattern can be found here. The two smaller caps were done with Baby Homespun with a variation of the same pattern. The sweater set needs ribbons but was done with self striping baby yarn. It was a onsie pattern that I stopped crocheting when I got to the decreases (I didn't have a sweater pattern with me that would work) The booties used basically the same pattern as these without the color changes and the hat is just a roundie hat and something similar can be found here.
The second picture has a onesie that still needs a button band and buttons. The hats are sewn using McCall's 6818 view G. I found this pattern in a thrift shop and have no idea if it is still available. The smallest size (the white one) was a little too big so I folded the pattern a little and made the red one which was just right.

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

Love all your latest projects. All cute. great job. Happy New Year:) Keep on hooking:)