Google
 

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just Rambling 7/13/2008

Yesterday was movies and pizza day. My twenty one year old son came to stay with me while his sister went on vacation. He brought The Lord of the Rings trilogy and we spent the whole day watching it. I ordered pizza from Domino's (17 minutes, wow) and we had a good time. Those are loooong movies, I think it took us over 12 hours to watch all three.

I'm hoping to get the surgery done on my wrist next week,I have an appointment at a clinic tomorrow. I've been trying to make arrangements all week. I had one doctor flat out refuse to see me because I didn't have insurance.

My older son (he's a whole twenty two) is coming to take me out to eat today. This is a first! I take my kids out all the time, this is how I get to spend time with them. My daughter takes me out for special occasions but my son never has. I guess I needed to break my wrist. Or it could just be that he has a really good summer job this year. Both the boys are in college but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The older one is done in December and the younger one graduates next year, the problem with the youngest, is the light at the end of his tunnel is flashing "graduate school".

I wish I had a lot of crafty stuff to talk about.I'm really hoping I'll have more mobility in my fingers after the surgery and be able to do something, this forced inactivity is driving me nuts. I truly believe that things happen for a reason and if I ever figure out the reason for this broken wrist, I'll let you all know.

No comments: