Google
 

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yarn Petting

I don't have a local yarn shop near me, the closest one is thirty miles away. In fact, in this small town in Missouri my only option for buying new yarn is Wal-Mart. So when I do get a chance to go to a shop I really like to check out every thing. I got a chance yesterday and let me tell you there are some really awesome yarns out there. I got to pet wool, alpaca and bamboo, some really soft silk blends and much more. I would have loved to have bought so much of it. I want everything I make for "my kids" (that's any child that receives anything I made) something really special and some of these yarns would have been. Especially the ones that were selling for fifteen dollars or more for a 50 gram skein. Oh well, I can dream can't I?

No comments: