Google
 

Saturday, December 20, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!!!



I know I don't talk about my life or my kids often but I also know I've metioned that I have two boys in college. Well, now it's only one, today was the big day and the end (almost) of all the hard work. Today my son Sean graduated from the University of Missouri with a degree in Urban and Population Geography. Although I'm still not quite sure what that is, obviously his new employer does and finds it of value. I am so proud of him, he worked very hard to reach this point.
.
That's one down and one to go. My youngest, my baby (Ok so he's 21 and 6' tall, he's still my baby), graduates next year.

3 comments:

Wormie said...

Congratulations to you and to Sean!!! I hope he likes his new job!

cici said...

Yay!!Congratulations to you both!!!!!

Katknit said...

That's so great! Good job, Sean and Mom!